Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG, What Happened to October?

I can hardly believe that my last post was nearly one month ago. I can't say that much has changed. Work is still tons busier and harder this year, I'm still enjoying breaking in my new house, and still being babied by Matt.

I can't believe that I even forgot to post on my godson's birthday on Friday, October 23rd. Crazy Horacio (as I call him) turned 2. He's absolutely adorable but also extremely mischievous. Think terrible two's 6 months early. Gotta love him.

Halloween is fast approaching. And with that comes Thanksgiving then Christmas. OMG I am so excited to decorate for that.

So I hope to be on more often but I can't promise. And I will visit y'all very soon also.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It has been awhile!! I've missed you!! You know you can join in on NaBloPoMo! You did it last year!! COme on you know you want to!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I am so happy to hear from you again. Have a great week.. Stop by any time.