Friday, August 29, 2008

Keep Taking Hit After Hit

So today I found out that Twilight Saga author, Stephanie Meyer, will not be releasing Midnight Sun. This is a book she was writing from Edward, the vampire's, point of view. Those of us that have joined the world of Twilight have come to love the characters. Even though I know what happens in Twilight I wanted to read it from Edward's perspective instead of Bella. I have to say that this was my favorite book of the series. I know you may be thinking that this is such a petty thing to be sad about but when you're already feeling sad it just makes it feel worse. At least Meyer has posted the draft she wrote on her website. It's unfinished and full of flaws, as she says, but I'm eager to read it. The weird thing is that I was just on her site yesterday so she must have added this later. As it turns out someone put her draft on the internet and now she doesn't want to finish it. I can understand and I admire her because I know she truly loves her characters and isn't in it for the money. So another saddening event to add to my life.

No comments: