Saturday, July 11, 2009

LaLaLaLaLaLaLa

I've got tons on my mind right now. Enjoy as I ramble.
  • Lifetime is the devil. Lifetime Movie Network...double devil. Then again, I did see some awesome movies today. Not just your typical girl in trouble movies.
  • Putting the finishing touches on a house is more stressful than moving in. I'm stressing over finding art pieces and the little things. And landscaping. Yuck! I don't know what to do.
  • My summer break is going way too fast. :(
  • OMG HARRY POTTER IS JUST 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I still need to take pictures and post them.
  • Cooking and washing dishes is not so bad. However, having a dishwasher is freaking awesome.
  • There is no end to how much HGTV and Food Network I can watch. Oh and watching it on HDTV is fantastic. Football season...here I come.
  • Yay! One week till the boyfriend moves here. Many changes coming.
  • Spurs in the offseason are looking GOOD. Read this article about them. Scroll down to where it says WINNERS. YAY!!!!
  • Sadly, this is the first summer in a long time that I haven't done some reading. It's the house's fault.
  • For the most part I love Facebook and MySpace. I've been able to reconnect with some long lost peeps.
  • Quote from my new principal who I saw at a staff development: Her: "How's the new house?" Me: "Oh it's wonderful! I've almost got it all together." Her: "Oh good so now you're swimming in debt. How wonderful!" I don't think she was being sarcastic. I think she was actually happy for me.
  • It takes me 40 minutes to drive to work, 30 to my mom's, and 25 to church. But...it only takes me 4 minutes to get to my sister's. We've had tons of fun all summer. And the nephews have managed to spend the night at least once a week. I love having a guest room!
  • I think...I think that's it.
Have a great Sunday everyone!


3 comments:

Ginger said...

Patty, You are always so lovely! Reading this post was like having a girls night! Fun!:)

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm totally counting down for Harry Potter too!

Amy said...

What a fun time you are having. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear more that is going on. I am so happy for you and very proud of you. Have a great week...