Monday, May 26, 2008

MANU GINOBILI

It's been a while since I've had something to say but my babe, Manu, did it again. I actually shed some tears for him over the 2 game losses to the Lakers. He just wasn't himself and seemed uncharacteristically down. I was worried. I prayed at church and at night. I know what you may be thinking. Aren't there other things I could be praying for? The answer is yes. But I truly love the Spurs. They are such a role model team. Kobe may be the greatest player out there rivaling only LeBron James, but teams win championships, not I's. Kobe can score 48 points but he can't beat the team himself. And so I am so proud that Manu and the Spurs once again showed their skills. Funny how when then lose they are old but when they win they are experienced. Also, isn't it great that the Spurs have the ability to out score the Lakers and take a 20 point lead? Yeah I know, they lost that lead in game 1 but a valuable lesson was learned. Let's see if the Lakers can do the same.
So read about how fantastic Manu played. He may not have the same game tomorrow but I am sleeping better tonight and not worried that he is down.

No comments: