Thursday, May 1, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and my room mom is hard at work coordinating my week. I greatly appreciate the hard work she does. She always goes above and beyond for me. At my old school it wasn't really a big deal. And in all honesty it's really only one day but at my new school they celebrate us all week. My room mother worked really hard to keep it a secret. As much as I wanted to peek in the extra envelop left over after she gave every student one, I honored her wish. She is trying really hard to make it special for me. So far I know I'm getting lunch on Wednesday and possibly some arts and craft items. I think the kids are also making me something. Well I must say that I am so appreciative. I will definitely miss my room mother next year. I'm not sure if any other mother will live up to her. And don't forget she made my birthday special, too.

No comments: