Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did I Mention I Love This Book?

A week ago or so I wrote a post about how much I loved the Twilight book. I ordered the next three books and am impatiently waiting for them to arrive. However, while I wait I decided to reread the book I finished because sometimes I'm so excited to finish the book I may be careless in some of the details. I always hate to finish reading a book because then it's the end.
As I continue to wait for my books to come I did an Internet search on Twilight. I went on the Stephanie Meyer website to see what she had to say about her books. Much to my surprise, Mrs. Meyer did something for her readers that I greatly appreciate. She decided to make a list of songs that she thinks about when she reads the book. I found this so refreshing because I always think of songs that could be playing while I read a book. I also think of possible actors that could portray the characters in a movie. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks of music when reading, but the fact that she did that for us is really nice. As embarrassed as I am to admit this, and I have only done so with close friends, I sometimes play songs in my head in real life situations. Weird, I know but music is so important in my life. So anyway, check out her songs for each book, after you read it of course. It won't mean much if you don't.

No comments: