Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GO SPURS GO!!!

I am watching the Spurs play the Losers, I mean Lakers, on ESPN and the man of the hour was none other than MANU GINOBILI!!! The sports commentators couldn't stop praising him the entire 2nd half. It could be the teacher in me or simply the fact that I love Manu, but I was so proud that they were talking about my man. (Note to all of you out there...If one day I fall and hit my head you might have a hard time convincing me that I'm not married to Manu. I guess you could just show me this post). But in all seriousness. I don't just love Manu because of his looks. Wink, wink! He is a fantastic player. I could sit here and list all of his accomplishments of the night but I'll let the final score speak for me. 103 to 92. When asked what the reason for the Spurs dramatic turnaround, Coach Popovich simply said "Manu Ginobili". Watching him play today prompted me to think: Is it the Spurs I love or Manu? And here is my answer. I think Timmy is a great leader, Tony has developed into an awesome player, and no one gets me more excited about 3 pointers than BRENT BARRY! So I guess I love the Spurs not just Manu. But babe, I'd follow you wherever you went.

Visit my hunny's site!
http://usa.manuginobili.com/

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are so FUNNY! So did you rub it Joel's face today that the Laker's lost to the Spurs!! I am glad they won!! I guess it was a good thing we decided against coffee!!

Thanks for dismissing my kiddos today I appreciate it!

Patty said...

You are so welcome. It was hard rubbing it in when he wasn't that interested in his team. I did rub it in his face a little I guess. I couldn't help it.