Saturday, February 16, 2008

NBA All Star Weekend

So I love sports. This weekend is the NBA All Star Game and of course I'm going to watch. I was so excited to see Team San Antonio win the Shooting Stars competition. Go Spurs! It was also nice to see David Robinson again.

How many of you watched the Slam Dunk Challenge? Even though I thought he did an impressive job, Dwight Howard was not my brother's favorite. He insisted that I note on my blog that one of his second round dunks was not really a dunk because he shot the basket in. If you watched the challenge it was the one where he was wearing the Superman shirt and cape. Well you decide after you watch the replays on Sport Center or You Tube. I checked to see but it wasn't on You Tube yet.

Good luck to Timmy tomorrow at the all star game. He'll make us proud no doubt.

No comments: