Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Bet

Yesterday was one of the most intense Spurs games I have ever seen. A lot is riding on this year's playoffs. I really want the Spurs to win a back to back championship. Also, they are one of the oldest teams in the NBA so I'm not sure if they'll win again after this year. I've also made a bet with the teacher at school. Winner of the Spurs/Suns series has to buy the other their favorite Starbucks drink every Friday for a month. Well to sum things up: Spurs lead the series 1 - 0. And it was a double overtime too. Now I love Manu but Timmy made the move of the day. Sport Center played it over, and over, and over. Timmy shot a 3 pointer and tied the game for the second time. Timmy hasn't made a 3 pointer since 2005. That's not his area. Then Manu shot the winning shot. Gotta love the Spurs and basketball.

No comments: