Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today my family gathered to celebrate my older sisters' birthdays. One was born April 5th and the other was born today. I haven't mentioned a whole lot about my family but with time I probably will. My sisters are 10 and 11 years older than me. I also have a brother that is two years younger than me. As you can see there is a major age difference. My sister picked her favorite Mexican food restaurant, which I hate. I hate Mexican food and I hate that place and the Spurs were playing. However, being a trooper I went because it was their birthday.
So back to the reason for my blog entry. We all ordered drinks. Yummy! I hate to drink alone so I was overjoyed when my sisters wanted a drink also. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri and to my surprise I was carded. Yay! All my friends know how upset I am that I'm turning 30 next year. Take that the big 30. Oh and the waiter didn't card my sisters. Ha ha!!!

No comments: