Friday, April 4, 2008

OMG! Seriously?

The Spurs lose to Utah. Utah? I can't believe it! Sure they're a decent team. And they have the best home record, but seriously. With 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter and 20 points down, the Spurs decide to play all their bench players and not any other players. I get it. But with 9 minutes. Couldn't they have tried?

On a different subject, we had parent teacher conferences this week. Luckily for the second year in a row they went really well. Last year when taught 3rd I had to tell some parents that their child didn't pass TAKS and share with them my plan of action. The parents were all supportive and nice. I must admit that surprised me a bit. I've come to the conclusion that I have decent people skills. I've had some difficult conversations and difficult students and yet it turns out okay. Sometimes, I think my guardian angel works overtime.


No comments: