My friend Amy is having her Round Robin event today. Although I'm extremely late I still wanted to share my craft. Again, no big secret that I LOVE the San Antonio Spurs. Every year when the Spurs make the playoffs I wear Manu's pin. I have a white jersey for when they play at home and a black for when they play away. I may have to make another one with Timmy or Tony's number since Manu is out. But then again, I support my babe even through the bad times.
Well back to the craft...
black and white foam
hot glue gun
silver and black sharpie markers
- Cut a square out of the foam. The size depends on how big you want your pin to be.
- From the square cut off the sleeves and neckline to make a jersey.
- Take your sharpie marker (use the silver on the black foam and the black on the white foam) and write "Spurs" on the top and the player's number. In the picture it is Manu's number.
- Use the hot glue gun to put some glue on the back of the foam and then adhere the pin. Press it into the glue and let it dry.
- And voila, you're done. It should look somewhat like the picture below. And like I said, you can use any color foam for any team you want. Also, I haven't it yet but I've wanted to make a Dallas Cowboys jersey. I would just cut sleeves into the foam instead of sleeveless like a basketball jersey.
I hope y'all enjoy this simple craft!!!