Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Birds, One Stone

I was reading Amy's blog today and wanted to chime in on her two posts today. The first was her Musical Monday feature. The other was about her top 5 celebrity crushes. I explained on my comment to Amy that I sort of cheat and categorize my crushes. Like that I get to share more of them.

First
I went to high school between the years 1994 - 1997. I had a very difficult time narrowing my favorite so instead I found this handy MTV site where you can look at all the songs of particular years.
Second
I have several celebrity crushes. And by several I'm making an understatement. It's a plethora of celebrity crushes. I guess I better get started. Lots of crushes to share. Sorry, I probably won't be able to post pictures of all my crushes. I will link to any previous posts if I've written them. (Which I have : ) ) Oh and sometimes I don't always find the celebrity sexy except in certain movies.
  • Athletes: Yummy, yummy, muscles (perhaps y'all don't call athletes celebrities but to a huge sports fan, they are)
  • Hot Black Crushes
  • Muscians: Flo Rida, Robert Pattinson (yes he's a musician), Elvis, hmmm, I know there's more...
  • Actors: Zach Braff, Neil Patrick Harris (yes, I realize he bats for the other team), Matt Damon in anything, Djimon Hounsou in Beauty Shop, Orlando Bloom in LOTR, Leonardo DiCapri in The Departed, and Gerard Butler in 300.
  • Actresses: (I believe in equal opportunities) Selma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Alicia Keys, and Eva Longoria-Parker (just because she's married to Tony Parker).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for playing along. What a great list. You are too cute with your sports men. Love it. Have a great day.