Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Which Do You Think?

Random Post

Every time I see the Heineken commercial where the girl is giving her girlfriends a tour of her house and then when she shows them her walk-in closet they scream. They then are interrupted by similar screaming from the guys admiring their buddy's' walk-in beer fridge. Sorry for the recap but I tried looking for the video clip on YouTube but the only ones I found were in Dutch.

So, what commercials crack you up no matter how many times you've seen it?

3 comments:

theUngourmet said...

I hate to say this, but I actually like to record things and then FF through the commercials. I love some commercials, I just don't have enough time to watch with commercials!

I did think that the guy shaking the cow to make a chocolate shake was a little disturbing. Did you ever see that one?

Amy said...

I like the Kia commercials with the mice driving and rocking out. Have you seen it.

Anonymous said...

haha, I can't think of any right now. Sometimes I laugh because they are sooo stupid!! hehe.

Anyway, I tagged you! Go look at my blog & you will see!

Oh & my word to verify was "pothray" I wonder where they come up with some of these!!