Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why the number 8?

Amy from Keeping up with the Schultz Family tagged me in her post. I have to say that I've gotten better about being tagged. I.used.to.HATE.it! Just ask Jen. But now I've come to embrace tagging...for the most part. I've come a long way since the beginning of my blog.

8 Things I am looking forward to...
  • The day Matt moves here so we can be together all the time
  • Eating yummy food during Easter
  • Getting some R&R
  • Hanging out with my family
  • Buying a house
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie
  • Purchasing new music for my iPod
  • Getting a tattoo

8 Things I did yesterday...
  • Feed Horacio his dinner
  • Search online for homes for sale
  • Watch the Spurs lose : (
  • Conclude my parent/teacher conferences
  • Hang out with my partner in crime, Vanessa
  • Catch up with an old friend
  • Visit my good ol' friend Perez Hilton's website
  • Sign up for an Autism workshop
  • Watch the new episode of My Boys

8 Things I wish I could do...
  • Win the lottery
  • Be with Matt for Easter
  • Go visit India and the Taj Mahal
  • Sing
  • Be a radio dj (especially on the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show)
  • Open my own arts and crafts store (It would actually be a teacher book store/bakery/arts and crafts/store.) Yes, I'd want to do it all...
  • Meet the current San Antonio Spurs team, although it would be sweet to meet David Robinson too
  • Become a truly inspiring and remarkable instructional leader

8 Shows I watch...
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Heroes
  • Scrubs
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Monk
  • Burn Notice
  • The Jon Stewart Show/The Colbert Report (They sort of go hand in hand.)
  • My Boys (ok this is 9 but I had to)

8 People I tag...

8 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Ohhh... I cant wait for the Harry Potter movie too!!!

(Love your countdown on your side bar!!)

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Stopping by from Amy's Round Robin party to say hello!

This is one thing that I keep meaning to do....

"Visit Perez Hilton's website"

I keep hearing about it!!!

Marie Reed said...

Yeah! I've been tagged too! (Hugs)

Xazmin said...

Great answers! This is such a fun tag. It seems EVERYONE wishes they could sing!!

Xazmin

Amy said...

I hope Matt moves closer to you also. I want a tat also. Have a great day. Thanks for playing along.

blueviolet@A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I'm kind of addicted to celebrity gossip too!

Lana said...

Woohoo! I've been tagged! Thanks!
I don't watch any of the shows you watch. I used to watch Desperate housewives but lost interest around the 3rd season.

Anissa said...

Love your answers -- this meme was fun! Thanks for sharing!