Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank You, Thank You

My new blogging friend Celine awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. I'm supposed to tell you 10 honest things about myself. Then I pass it on to a few other bloggers.

Here goes...
  1. I absolutely, positively hate scary or horror movies. This includes those torture movies. Yuck! Don't even ask me to watch them.
  2. Every night I sleep with a stuffed animal that is a dog I named Emanuel after Manu Ginobili. I use him more as a pillow than actually sleep with him, but occasionally I do wake up hugging him.
  3. I have been guilty of lying and not going out because I wanted to stay home and watch a San Antonio Spurs game. (Sorry peeps!)
  4. I met my boyfriend online. Totally and completely by accident. Not on one of those dating sites. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all.
  5. I love anything Little Miss Sunshine, cupcakes, Spurs, Harry Potter, and Horacio (my baby nephew).
  6. My two favorite roles are teacher and aunt.
  7. I don't believe I ever want to get married or have children. I didn't say never because you just never know.
  8. I am a total daddy's girl. Actually, I'm spoiled pretty much by my brother and mom too.
  9. When I am sick I am a total baby.
  10. This is a biggie: sometimes I pick my nose. Yes, that's right. Sometimes there just isn't any other way to get them out.
So now it's time for me to award other bloggers. I look forward to learning some of your honest moments.

Heidi over at Stuck in the Seatbelt: I would love to get to know more about you.

Anne over at Happy Funpants: I think your answers will crack me up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What??? You didn't nominate me??? I make you do all the silly bloggy things and then you don't reciprocate?

Ok you know I had to rag on your for this!! I am sure it's because you practically know everything about me already, right??

It's ok I still LOVE you!!

Celine said...

Hahaha! Your honest things were great Patty!
Especially the last one! LOL I had thought of that one too actually!

Happy Fun Pants said...

OH MY GOSH, I do your second item nightly...only I'm not sure I'm ready to admit that on my blog. He's a Winnie the Pooh and I totally fall asleep hugging him each night. It's sad, I know...but he's the perfect height! :)

Sorry I didn't see this before - I am SO very backlogged on my google reader. :( I suck sometimes.