Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Story

Although Jen didn't suggest I do this personally, it did look like fun. And I always welcome the opportunity to talk about myself...LOL! Here goes

My story


Hi, my name is:
Patty

Never in my life have I been to:
Mardi Gras, Alaska, New York City, or Vegas...and many other places

I hate it when:
When people don't drive at least the speed limit...especially on the freeway.

If your gonna talk smack about me:
I couldn't care less.

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
My niece, Vanessa. Can't live with her or without her.

When I'm nervous:
I ask too many questions.

The last song I listened to was:
I Swear by All-4-One. Heeeyy, I was watching Just Friends on Comedy Central.

If you were to get married today ur maid of honor would be:
Well since I'm never getting married I don't have to worry about it but if it happens I'd have two: Vanessa my niece and Edie my friend from San Antonio.

My hair is:
Really curly and growing out.

When I was 5:
I had a big crush on Elvis Presley.

Last Christmas:
I had a blast with my family and was getting ready to take a life altering trip to Austin.

I should be:
Going to bed.

When I look down:
I see my baby boy, Horacio, asking me to pick him up.

The happiest recent event was:
Falling in love.

My current annoyance is:
Taking the time to watch all those 3D commercials during the Super Bowl when they sucked. We all looked like idiots, but hey...we'll always remember that.

I have a hard time understanding:
why people drive so slow in this city.

There's this girl that I know:

that has the most sincere and kind heart. She's the kind of person you know is out there but is very rare. She just happens to be my intern. When I grow up I want to be like Marybel.

The thing I want to buy is:
a TiVo

If you visited the place I'm from:
you would fall in love with the mountains

Most recent thing I've bought myself:
Geez! I'm always buying myself stuff. I bought myself a few Little Miss Sunshine things.

Most recent thing someone else bought me was:
A grande caffe latte with vanilla from Starbucks. Thanks Jen!

My middle name is:
Patricia

Last night I was:
I was out shopping with my sister. Like always!

If I was an animal I'd be:
nothing that gets eaten

Tomorrow I am:
going to watch Heroes. I'm so glad it's back.

Tonight I am:
watching The Office after Super Bowl special and talking to my sweetie.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved getting to know more about you. Did I miss something? You are falling in love. Did you met someone in Austin? You totally do not have to share but if you did met someone and are falling in love I am very happy for you. Here's to love. So who know you may have a wedding after all.