Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Extra Bubbly

Today a fellow co-worker made a comment about my recent attitude. In her exact words: "You're extra bubbly today." It kind of took me off guard because I think I'm usually a very bubbly girl so to be extra bubbly might be over the edge. Sometimes when you are around people that are too happy they start to annoy you or seem fake. I just don't want to be annoying or fake. I will admit that I have been rather chipper lately. A huge reason is that I am so happy at work. I have an AMAZING group of kids this year. They are all sweethearts. I've also had some awesome parents this year. I guess I have a lot to be happy about right now. And in a surprising and unexpected way I've made some new friends that are turning out to be fun, interesting, and insightful.
In a way this worries me because this is exactly when as the saying goes "the bottom falls out". I hope I'm worrying about nothing. For now I'm enjoying all the happiness. And who knows, maybe it will rub off on someone. I do feel like the real Little Miss Sunshine.

No comments: