Even though I love holiday movies I don't exactly rush out to see many (with the exception of Elf, but that's hilarious). Yet this year I'm in a movie type of mood so I thought I'd post a list of movies I'm interested in watching this holiday season.
- Twilight: Yup I want to see it over and over and over.
- Nothing Like the Holidays: The previews remind me of my family.
- The Spirit: I loved 300 and Sin City so I know I'm going to love this movie.
- Seven Pounds: I'm so curious what Will Smith's mission is.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: I wonder how this love story will end.