Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Eve of the Skinnies

As I stated in a previous post I'm committed to and excited about working out and eating healthy again. Back in September I started Curves and lost 15 pounds in 3 months. I must admit that I sort of lost focus in the middle of month 2 so I think I could have done better.
So far I've done research, joined an online guide, and am getting my family involved. I hope that I can keep myself motivated. So if any of you see me faltering please get me back on track. I do have to realize that it is summer vacation for me so I will occasionally stray from my routine, and I have to forgive myself for it.
To Do List
  1. Buy new walking shoes
  2. Shop for health food
  3. Throw or give away all distractors
  4. Write my commitment statement
  5. Gather my support group
So read on in the coming weeks about my progress. I share it all. My ups and downs, all of it except my actual weight. That's personal.

No comments: