Monday, June 9, 2008

The Skinnies Day 1

Dinner

Currently I am on my 4th bottle of water. I ate what my mom made for dinner, which is typical Mexican cuisine. It's not what I would call healthy but I did portion control so it's not what I usually eat. I must say I'm really proud. Day 1 is complete.

Lunch

So after my shower I grabbed many magazines, (too many to realistically read) and headed to the living room to catch up on them. During the school year it's hard to read them all so I have major catching up. I haven't yet gone to the store. I figure I'm allowed to be lazy for a couple of days. For lunch I had a bowl of beans with cheese and two handfuls of pork rinds. For a snack I had an apple and two tablespoons of peanut butter. I'd never tried it and it was pretty good. I've also had two bottles of water and two more to go.

Morning

I woke up today at 6:40 ready to exercise. I made my daily fruit smoothie and I must say it was delicious. I went to Curves and did my 30 minute rotation. Oh and I bought a portion control plate that lets me know exactly how much food I should be eating. Not exactly what I've been eating lately. Yikes! Now that I am home I ate a healthy breakfast. Kashi Honey Almond Cereal and a cup of milk. This morning I'll take a shower, read my health magazines, and go shopping for food and shoes.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so proud of you!! Keep it up!!