Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Planetarium

This is my first day of summer vacation and I feel like I've done so much already. I haven't really but it feels like it. In just five days of vacation I've accomplished the following.
  • Woken up 4 days to work out
  • Gone to see a movie
  • Visited the local planetarium
  • Gone shopping
  • Attended a graduation
  • Read several of my magazines
  • Taken naps on 3 days
  • Caught up with old friends
So I have been very busy. I like the feeling that I have plenty to do, but I also have the luxury of doing nothing. I don't have to work I can do nothing. I've been back home for two years today I am reminded of why I moved back. My family.

I'll have to remember to visit my to do list. There are so many things I want to do this summer. But then again it is only week 1.

No comments: