Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Vacation Is Almost Here

June 6th is my last day of school. I have many projects I want to work on in the summer. I hope I can get to them all. Stuff never works out the way you want them to.

Summer Projects
  1. Horacio's scrapbook
  2. Continue my jewelry making
  3. Learn to decorate cup/cakes
  4. Reread the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series so I can read book 4
  5. Get back to working out and eating healthy
  6. Explore the city
  7. Endless possibilities
I've also decided to blog about my mission to work out and eat healthy daily. Maybe like that I can stay focused and on track. We'll see how it goes.

I'm also starting my cake decorating this upcoming weekend. I've taken on the task of making my niece's graduation cake. We'll see how that goes.

So look for any pictures and info on my developing summer projects.

No comments: