Friday, June 27, 2008

Harry Potter

On Tuesday my niece, Vanessa, had the grand idea to watch one of the Harry Potter movies. Being the lover of the books and movies I gathered all five and sat on the couch ready for a marathon. Much to my dismay we didn't start till the next day and we didn't start at the beginning. I choose movie 3 because it is my favorite movie, while book 4 is my favorite book. Needless to say I have been a bit obsessed with Harry Potter this week. I've stressed the importance of reading the books as well as watching the movies, but Vanessa isn't interested. She actually tried to start them last summer when I was rereading them all before the grand finale of book 7, but she said she just couldn't get into them. I must admit that the first two books are a bit slow. J.K. Rowling is setting up the stage and introducing things. Book 3 gets good and then 4 and on are addicting.
Well anyway, as we continue our marathon I've been doing some internet searching for movie 6 trailers and some unofficial ones are on YouTube. So enjoy the preview. I am over the moon and can't wait until it comes out in November.


Or this one is really good, too.


No comments: