Friday, March 13, 2009

Road Trip, Baby!

Read about our scavenger hunt here!

Today is Friday and I'm officially on spring break. What am I going to do you ask? I will be taking a road trip to San Antonio to visit friends. I lived there for 9 years so I've go a few people to see. And...I'll be visiting Matt in Austin.

No worries everyone. I will be taking my laptop with me so I will be able to read and comment on all of your blogs. I can't survive not doing so. Y'all have become a part of my life.

I know many of you already had your spring break. If you did what did you do? If you haven't yet, what will you be doing?

Be safe and careful if you are traveling. Happy Spring Break!!!!!!

5 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

no spring break for me. boo! have fun and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

Amy said...

Have fun can not wait to hear about your trip.

Stacy Uncorked said...

No Spring Break for me... ;) I found your blog through Yaya...I'm having fun visiting! :) Have a safe trip... :)

Celine said...

Oh that sounds like fun! :) I love it!