Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tired but Happy

I'm having one of those exhausting weeks. Maybe it's because I've been doing a few different things the last two weeks at school. It could be that my body is just getting ready for spring break. Whatever the case may be I am pooped.

Yet....

I'm so blessed and happy and in love. What could be better? Today my fellow second grade teachers and I were talking about how "off" we felt. Like we were in the clouds. We all were doing things uncharacteristically like ourselves. Even forgetting to do things. One co-worker laughed at me and said: your head is "in love" in the clouds. Ha ha! So true. I just thought I'd share my enthusiasm and happiness with everyone. Oh and I haven't written too many specifics about my boyfriend because I want to make sure he's okay with it. I've never thought to ask.

9 comments:

Marie Reed said...

That's very considerate that you thought to ask! I thought that Francois NEVER read mine... I posted what he was getting for V Day and he was of course so excited that he was so Jame Bondy and knew... ooops!

Amy said...

Happy to hear that you are in love. That is the best feeling every.

April said...

Visiting from SITS! Congrats on finding a special someone to love! I've been married for 19 years and that feeling has never gone away!

twinkle teaches said...

Love rocks! Embrace the feeling. :)

Anonymous said...

Well your excuse is better than mine! I just have the pre-spring funk.

Gabrielle Amanda said...

thanks for the love patty! Much appreciated. I think u have the cutesy blog on the block!!! I love that you are a second grade teacher, how is that? Just thought I'd drop by to say hey and share the love!!!!

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

Oh my goodness!! Love your cupcakes on your layout!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Your thoughts and support are greatly appreciated during this time for me :) Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Love is a great feeling aint it =)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Come back whenever you have a chance it's running for 2 weeks, but you're welcome to stop by anytime. I love to come visit so I'll be back too :).

Have a wonderful morning! Lex