Monday, November 24, 2008

MANU GINOBILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't written a post on my man Manu Ginobili in a very long time. For those of you who just started reading my blog I am a HUGE San Antonio Spurs fan. My favorite player is Manu Ginobili. (Click on his name for our love story. You can also click on his name under my label cloud for everything Manu.) Just so y'all get a picture I'll describe how I keep in touch with the Spurs.
  1. I print their entire schedule and keep track of ALL wins and losses.
  2. I subscribe to their texts. They text me the score after all games and any Spurs related informations such as trades.
  3. I get emails as well.
  4. I cut out clippings and read all articles in newspapers and online.
  5. I talk, talk, talk about the Spurs whenever I have the chance. (Just ask Jen.)
Anyway, during the summer olympics Manu got hurt. He had surgery and has missed the first 12 games of the season. Needless to say that the Spurs didn't get off to a great start. Then about 2 weeks ago Tony Parker got hurt. It seemed our world was collapsing. However, the new guys they've acquired and some former players have been able to step it up. And Timmy has been working overtime to keep them afloat.

So I'd like to welcome my man, Manu, back. He's done so well so far. Oh honey...I'm so glad to see you. You have been missed dearly.

Update: Manu helps the Spurs win!!! He scored 12 points. Yay, babe!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, you are a devoted fan! Glad that things are looking up for your team!

Amy said...

Go team!! Or should I say Manu Ginobili