Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Sports

I can't write a post on Thanksgiving and not mention the Dallas Cowboys' annual game. I love sports. So I will be glued to the TV watching the Cowboys and Tony Romo hopefully beat the Seahawks.



Yesterday the Spurs beat the Chicago Bulls, which isn't a huge deal but they did have the number one draft pick, Derrick Rose. The Spurs held him to only 10 points. Ginobili scored 15 points and had 4 assists in just 18 minutes. He also brings so much energy to the team that they all start playing better. And my hottie, Ime Udoka , also had 8 points, two of which were three pointers. And to think that Tony Parker isn't back yet. I have to say that I am very impressed with all the new guys and former players that are now getting more playing time. Yay Spurs! Great game yesterday and hope you have a great game tomorrow.



Yeah I know. I'm obsessed with Manu. I like to think of it as true love. But hey, he was out for 12 games. I have lost time to make up!!! Too bad they don't have pictures of Ime Udoka.

1 comment: