Sunday, November 9, 2008

What's Wrong with Me?

It's no secret that I've applied at Starbucks twice. I'm wondering why they don't hire me. I love their coffee. (I'm currently writing this post here at Starbucks.) I have bought many cute Starbucks stuffed animals. Also, I have bought many people gift cards from here. And if I'm qualified enough to be an assistant principal then I'm thinking I'm qualified enough to work at Starbucks. So what's the deal Starbucks? Why don't you want me? But then again...I never do follow up after they ask me to. Maybe the third time's the charm!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You crack me up. I love this post. I have also bought the little stuffed animals, and cards. If Starbucks does not want you it is a loss for them.

Patty said...

Aw thanks Amy. Notice that the fact that they don't hire me doesn't keep me from frequenting their establishment. I do love their coffee!