Friday, November 14, 2008

35 minutes left

Today I had dinner and coffee with Jen. She reminded me a few times not to forget to write my post today. I now have exactly 30 minutes. I'll keep this short because I am so tired.

Random thoughts of the week:
  • I've gotten about halfway through making my birthday invitations.
  • Twilight comes out in less than a week.
  • The Spurs are sort of back on track.
  • So sad my high school football team lost yesterday.
  • Fuddruckers' fries and cheese sauce are the best.
  • I miss San Antonio.
  • I think I really am a great teacher.
  • Sometimes putting all your eggs in one basket pays off.
  • Cupcakes rule!
  • Tony Romo is back this week.
  • I can't wait until next week (wink, wink sweetie)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I totally agree with you, cupcakes do rule!

Amy said...

When is your Birthday?

At my chocolate party last night the lady made bite sized chocolate cups cakes with blue sprinkles. They were sure yummy.....

Patty said...

I love any cupcakes. My birthday is in January.

Amy said...

In January and you are already making the invites.

Way to be ahead. I am also like that.

Patty said...

Well I am sending about 20 of them to friends in San Antonio so they need to make traveling arrangements if they are coming. But I think I'd stress if I didn't start them ahead of time. I've done that before with my niece's baby shower invites. Yikes!